Addiction - my one and only enemy

After beginning of the second class, amount of work needed increased. First class wasn't huge challenge for me according to time devoted to studying in home. Also, I have to admit that I'm not the best student in any way but I'm trying. In this and future year there will be one of my biggest attempt and in culmination - secondary shool certificate. During holidays I had plans that I will study hard and I will have satisfying grades. But there is obstacle: things which are stealing my time during a day. It's like a demon inside me who is taking me on the wrong path. Path of being lazy and vain. For me, biggest deal would be addiction of ciggaretes then of having long naps during a day, which I have now.
I think we all have these bad habits or even thoughts inside our heads that we have to fight with. It's important to kill them how fast is it possible so we can achive more, make dreams come true just getting rid of unnecessary barriers around them.

Komentarze

  1. Unfortunately, to achieve anything in life you need two things - passion and grit. And of these two, grit is more important.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Would you consider going vegan?

How the situation in which we are affects us (reflection)

Cold showers