Night cover

Recently, I ve met few old friends. It was not a midnight but sun was already set. We did a lot of crazy things that we wouldn't do at morning. I Discover that when it was dark outside, I was more confident than when sun rised. And it is not my only experience with this conclusion. For me it's strange but at the same moment very fun when we can show our true personality which is not obviously easy sometimes. That's why all parties starte late - in addiction with alkohol and cigarettes people become beasts.

Komentarze

  1. Are you trying to make a confession here? Alcohol, addiction, beastly behaviour. Should I be worried for you?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Would you consider going vegan?

How the situation in which we are affects us (reflection)

Cold showers