Would you consider going vegan?

I think I wouldn't. In my diet, meat and products of animal origin are big part of it. I used to eat those kind of things almost everyday so that change would be a hit for my organism and psyche. I mean that I really like meat dishes. From what I know, products of animal origin are very valuable for us as humanity. There are a lot of other things that I would limit or even reject from my diet and it would help me much more rather than meat. I'm talking about products with lots of sugar like for example chocolate. After all I don't exclude going vegan completly. I know that is good for natural enviroment and would give me much less fat. Luckily I don't belong to massive guys so I don't have to afraid.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

How the situation in which we are affects us (reflection)

Cold showers